Types of Roofing
ROOFING CONTRACTORS LOCATED IN FREEHOLD, NJ
At Joe The Roofer, we handle all things related to roofs, including roof replacement, roof installation, and roof maintenance. We know that when you're faced with upgrades or replacements, the choices can be overwhelming. Let our roofing specialists help you find the right products to suit your needs and your budget.
We can install, repair, and maintain all types of roofing, including:
- Flat roofs: Flat roofs are inexpensive to install compared to sloped roofs in addition to providing a sleek aesthetic.
- Metal shingles: Metal shingles are lightweight, low maintenance, and environmentally friendly. They are fairly durable depending on the type of metal used.
- Slate shingles: Slate brings a sophisticated and timeless look to any roof. It is incredibly resistant to weather, fire, decay, and it simple to maintain. Although it can last around 100 years, slate can be expensive.
- Asphalt shingles: As one of the most popular materials for roofs, asphalt shingles are durable and less expensive than other options. They come in a wide range of colors and styles, and are easy to install. They are also waterproof and can last more than 20 years.
- Wood shakes and cedar shingles: Wood is well-known for its natural look and resistance to weather. Wood shingles may require frequent maintenance and may have a shorter lifespan then other shingles.
QUALITY MATERIALS, SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP
We provide high-quality roofing services for residential and commercial customers using the best materials available through trusted manufacturers, such as Royal Crest, CertainTeed, GAF, and more. You can be confident that the result is both an attractive and durable roof that is made to last. As a fully licensed and insured roofing contractor in Freehold, we're here to take care of all your roofing needs.
“Will be recommending you to anyone that says they need a roof!”