Skylight Installation and Repair in Freehold, NJ
Installing & Repairing High-Quality Skylights in New Jersey
When you're looking for a way to increase the amount of natural light in your home, a skylight is a great option.
At Joe The Roofer, we offer skylight installation and repair services that will make your home more energy efficient while adding plenty of natural light. Our experienced team will work with you to design the perfect skylight for your home and install it with care. We offer a wide selection of high-quality skylight products, and after we install your skylight, we will continue to be available to provide you with skylight maintenance and repair services.
Call us at (732) 490-7733 or contact us online today to get started with a skylight installation estimate.
What Is a Skylight?
A skylight is a great way to bring natural light into a room or home. A skylight is a roof-mounted dome that allows light from the outside to enter a room. The light from a skylight can be reflected off a reflector or directed through a lens.
The most common types of skylights include:
- Pendant skylights — These skylights are mounted to the roof and the light is directed into the room through a lens.
- Recessed skylights — Recessed skylights are installed into the ceiling and the light is directed into the room through a lens.
- Dome skylights — Dome skylights are installed into the ceiling and the light is directed into the room through a reflector.
How to Choose the Right Skylight for Your Home
When you're looking to install a new skylight, it's important to think about the type of skylight that will be best for your home. Each type of skylight has its own advantages and disadvantages. The type of skylight that is best for your home will depend on the location of your skylight, the amount of light you want in the room where the skylight will be installed, and the direction of the light in the room where the skylight will be installed.
Here are a few more details to consider when choosing a skylight:
- The amount of light you want in the room where the skylight will be installed — If you want more light in the room, you should choose a skylight with a reflector. If you want less light in the room, you should choose a skylight with a lens.
- The location of the skylight — If the skylight is in an area that gets a lot of sunlight, you should choose a skylight with a lens. If the skylight is in an area that doesn't get a lot of sunlight, you should choose a skylight with a reflector.
- The direction of the light in the room where the skylight will be installed — If you want the light to enter the room from the side, you should choose a dome skylight. If you want the light to enter the room from above, you should choose a pendant skylight.
Why Should You Work with Joe The Roofer for Your Skylight Needs?
At Joe The Roofer, we offer skylight installation, maintenance, and repair services that are second to none. We're a family-owned and operated company and we're committed to providing high-quality services to our customers. We've built our reputation on our dedication to customer satisfaction, our attention to detail, and our commitment to providing customers with honest answers and transparent pricing.
We offer several benefits to our customers:
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- We offer a wide selection of high-quality skylights.
- We offer financing options.
- We offer realistic schedules and affordable prices (including no hidden fees).
- We listen to our customers and their needs.
- We are a Marvin Authorized Windows and Doors Contractor.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (732) 490-7733 or connect with us online today!
“Will be recommending you to anyone that says they need a roof!”